Friday, June 20, 2008

Ghost Hunting

I know this is probably a silly thing to some. My writing sisters and brothers will understand, though.I've made a contact who has the fascinating hobby.
She is a paranormal investigator who is part of a larger group with a well known television show. When she agreed to be my consultant on an upcoming book series, I literally did the Snoopy dance at my desk. I love the work they do, but I'm too chicken to do it myself. I've had experiences with malevolent spirits and I want nothing to do with them again. If that means staying completely away from paranormal investigation, that's fine by me. However, I'm writing a story about a girl that is a ghost hunter. So, I have to know something about it. Right?
Anyway, I won't give out the details because I think that would be kind of rude at this point. I just had to blog about it.

0 comments: